STRANGETREE PRODUCTIONS HISTORY AND CREDITS:
Strangetree Productions, was started by Liza Carbé and JP Durand in 1996. Their goal was to use their skills and production “voice” to render their own music and the music of others. Strangetree was given its first opportunity to do this on a large scale in 1996 when Chase/Rucker Music asked them to co-compose cues for Paramount’s “Entertainment Tonight”. Selections from this large collection of cues (administrated by Famous Music), were subsequently placed in such shows as “JAG”, “Oprah Winfrey”, “Sister Sister”, “The Tiger Woods Story”, “Star Trek: Voyager” and many others. Since then, other TV work has included the four-part History Channel series “The History of Mexico”, several cues for the ABC mini-series “Creature”, and co-composition of the main theme for the A&E series, “The Competition”, among others.
In 1997, on the strength of their compositions and production style, they made the first of five CD’s for the Sonoton Music Library, part of the APM Music Library family. “Banda/Tex-Mex” was soon followed by 1998’s “Afro-Cuban Salsa Fiesta”, then “Latin Trance Fusion” and “Latin Pop Charts”. Subsequently, Strangetree was hired to produce two CD’s for the new Five Alarm Music Library, “Off the Charts Nu Metal” and “Off the Charts Latin Techno”. All the above titles have been licensed extensively for use around the world.
- The Secret
- From Justin to Kelly
- Hard Bodies
- Horror 101
- Far Cry 3
Space Station Alpha 3
- Breaking Bad
- Red Eye
- Ressurection Boulevard
- NBC Today
- Everybody Hates Chris
- The Bernie Mac Show
- Burn notice
- Club Dread
- Reno 911
- Gene Simmons
- Family Jewels
- Twisted History
- Ballroom Blitz
- Anthony Bourdain’s Diners Drive ins and Dives
- The Neihbors
- NCIS Los Angeles
- 2015 Australian
- Dean like me
- The Office
- Law and Order
- Sabriana the Teenage Witch
- The Leeze Gibbons Show
- Oprah Winfrey Show
- The Tiger Woods Story
- Star Trek Voyager
SCORE TO PICTURE
- History of Mexico
- Extreme Makeover
- Country Music Awards 2004
- American Idol
- Who wnats to marry my dad
- My life as a sitcom
- For better or worse
- Ultimate Zoo
- Barely famous
- Who wants to be a billionaire
- Lawnmower Man DVD Extra
- XXL Sports Salt lake City Utah
- Telemundo –
- Telemundo news kvea Channel 52
- SONOTON – 9 CDs total
- Two guitars no waiting (2015)
- The Laurel Canyon Project (2014)
- Wall of Rock (2011)
- Spanish Guitar Fire (2009)
- Chillout AM/PM (2005)
- Latin Trance Fusion (2001)
- Latin Pop Charts (2001)
- Afro-Cuban Salsa Fiesta (2000)
- Banda & Tex-Mex (1996)
- Megatrax – Latin Spice and Selected tracks from various projects
- 5 Alarm – Trends and traditions, Nu Metal
Frameworks – 20 tracks
- Paramount music library – over 200 minutes of music
BAND & SOLO ARTIST PRODUCTION
- INCENDIO – O NIGHT DIVINE
Co-wrote, produced, and performed this Incendio Music December 2015 Christmas release
- INCENDIO – THE SHAPE OF DREAMS
Co-wrote, produced, and performed this Incendio Music June 2013 release
- INCENDIO – VIHUELA
Co-wrote, produced, and performed this New World Aug. 2010 release
- INCENDIO – SEDUCTION
Co-wrote, produced, and performed this New World Aug. 2006 release
- INCENDIO – DIA Y NOCHE CD AND DVD
Co-wrote, produced, and performed this Incendio Music Jan. 2006
- INCENDIO – INCENDIO
Co-wrote, produced, and performed this new New World Sept. 2003 release
- INCENDIO – INTIMO
Co-wrote, produced, and performed this live-in-the studio 2003 release
- INCENDIO – ILLUMINATION
Co-wrote, produced, and performed this 2002 PARAS Recordings/Rykodisc release – Billboard New Age chart, New Age Voice chart, airplay on 400+ stations
- INCENDIO featuring JIM STUBBLEFIELD – MISTERIOSO
Co-wrote, produced, and performed this 2000 PARAS Recordings/Rykodisc release
- LIZA CARBÉ – WAIT FOR THE SPRING
Wrote, Produced and performed 2013 Strangetree release
- DANNA ALIANO – SUNNYLAND
Produced and performed on this 2014 Screaming Avehicular Music release.
- MAYA MARIN – WAITING HERE
Produced and performed on this April 2002 independent release
- BOOK OF STORMS – CITY OF SOULS
Wrote, produced, and performed this April 2001 Orange Peal Music release
- CYNTHIA ROWLEY – IN THE FACE OF FURY
Wrote, produced, and performed this independent release
- BOOK OF STORMS – LITTLE MEAGAN’S DIARY
Wrote, produced, and performed this 1997 Screaming Monkey Music release.
- ANNE ENGEL – ENDLESS POSSIBILITIES
Engineered and co-produced this 2000 Ride Records release.
- WILL POSTELL – NO FORWARDING ADDRESS
Produced, and performed this independent release
- DANNA ALIANO – RIPE
Produced and performed on this 1997 Screaming Monkey Music release.
- RED VAN GO – RED VAN GO
Wrote, co-produced, and performed this 1992 Vital Voice Records release.
LIZA CARBÉ – OTHER RECORDING CREDITS
- Lindsey Buckingham CD, Warner Bros. Records. Guitar and vocals.
- Sara Hickman, Shortstop. Elektra Records. Bass.
- Vixen. World Records (sub of Warner Bros. Records). Bass & Vocals.
- Incendio – 1999 – present – various US tours. Bass, Guitar, Guitar Synth and Vocals, World Music Group group.
- Carbe and Durand-2011-present-varios tours of US, China, Finland, Mexico and Spain.
LIZA CARBE – LIVE EXPERIENCE
- Lindsey Buckingham – 1993 & 1994 U.S. and Canadian Tour
Vocals & Guitar – 1994 tour supported Tina Turner.
- Appeared on VH-1 special and “The Tonight Show with Jay Leno”.
- Red Van Go – 1990 & 1991 Japanese and U.S. Tours
Bass & Vocals. Acoustic rock/jazz trio.
- Leon Patillo – 1985 “Love Around the World” World Tour
Vocals & Bass. Former Santana singer turned successful Christian artist.
- Vixen – 1983-1984 US Tours
Vocals & Bass. Popular female metal band.